Have you been throwing your bottle caps in the bin (deeming that’s where it rightly belongs)? If yes, then you have probably not discovered the things you can make from a mere bottle cap.
If you’re a jewelry fan, then you’ll love this one. Here’s how you can make a stylish pendant from a normal bottle cap:
- First of all, put the bottle cap on a piece of wood, and hammer it with a help of a rubber mallet, until the sides are flat.
- Thereafter, take the bottle cap and pierce a hole through it flat rim with the help of a nail.
- Using a 1-inch circle punch cut the desired picture in the shape of a circle.
- Subsequently, stick the image to the inside of the cap using glue and then allow it to dry.
- Once that’s done, seal the picture using Diamond Glaze.
Follow the given steps to make a tray using bottle covers:
- The first thing you’ll need is a tray. Try to get a plain rectangular tray with its handles on the higher side.
- Then take a whole lot of bottle caps and spray paint them with different colors.
- After that, start laying the caps on the tray.
- Finally, pour acrylic water over the caps and then allow them to dry (it may take up to 2 days).
14. Fridge Magnets
One great use of bottle caps is to make fridge magnets. Here’s how to do it:
- Take a dozen fancy and attractive bottle caps.
- Then take a big piece of magnet and break it into 12 small pieces.
- Attach the magnet to each cap and then stick it to the fridge.
13. Small Candles
Placing these candles around the table will transform the look of your table.
- Take some crayons, put them in a small steel box and boil them up.
- Meanwhile, get some pre-waxed wicks and stick them to the inside part of the cap.
- Once that’s done, pour the crayon into the cap and then allow it to dry.
12. Bottle CapTree
Here’s how to make a bottle cap tree
- Take a normal size wooden plank and draw an outline of the tree with paint.
- Then take a dozen of colorful bottle caps and stick it to the plank using glue.
- Position them in such a way that appears like fruits hanging on the tree.